Big Brother Is Watching You – Tom Donnan
We have all had our experiences with “Big Brother” in this day and age. If you live in just about any major city, you can usually see the traffic cameras, the police watch cameras in high crime areas. When you go into just about any retail establishment, you see the security cameras. Same when you go into a bank or even use an ATM.
But have you ever considered that your every action is being followed? Maybe by computers – but you are being tracked nonetheless. Is this a sign of the day and time in which we live? Is this a sign of what the Bible calls, “The Mark of the Beast?” Where you will not be able to do ANYTHING without “Big Brother” knowing about it?
To talk about this today, is my good friend, Tom Donnan.
Tom Donnan had an encounter with God when he died in an ambulance after a “widow maker” heart attack. He had an encounter with God & then he was back! He has been fulfilling that calling ever since. In this series of interviews, we discuss many events happening right now that are possible indications of “The End Times.”
Help me welcome back to the program, Tom Donnan! Tom, thanks for coming back on the program today!
Tom explain to our audience a recent event that triggered your thoughts on “Big Brother.”
Tell us how that triggered thoughts about the movie, “1984” by Orson Wells.
Background notes on “1984”
- Begins after an atomic event with the creation of 3 great police states.
- Ruling authorities exercise absolute power.
- State run communications is broadcast in public, businesses and in homes – all at the same time.
- Once you are home, a security check is required through in room cameras. The person must show they are not hiding anything from the state.
- No free speech is allowed. No thoughts are allowed to be written down.
- You cannot go outside without Identification.
- Churches are banned.
- Everything in your life is being watched at all times.
- Strict curfew is enforced.
- Words are redefined.
- People are divided into groups. Those not in your group are hated and despised.
- Some people are living a double life. They “play by the rules” but then sneak about to experience a bit of freedom.
- People are encouraged to spy on each other.
- Any type of individuality is not allowed.
- People fantasize about escaping to freedom.
Mark of the Beast in Revelation 13:16-17 talks about the power to buy and sell by permission.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Is the U.S. on Its Way to Becoming a Cashless Society?
3rdParty Sharing of your Data
Big Tech Analyzing Data to connect you to nameless Data
- Is it illegal?
- Is it unethical?
- Who would have thought they could do it.
- What else are they doing with our data we don’t know about?