Type and Shadow – Tom Donnan pt 1
Biblical types and shadows are symbolic pictures of something that has not yet arrived, although there is more to it than that as we will see. The original item or picture is called the type and what it is picturing is called the antitype.
Taking a look at Rev. 6 and the four horsemen.
What Are the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse?
Rev 6:2 I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.
- Preparation taking place to bring in the New World Order.
- The type is a One World Government in place for the rider on the white horse.
- Destruction of the world and the need to remake it.
- World leaders using their influence to direct events.
- Shifting of powers, China being lowered in statues
- An interdependent world becoming increasingly becoming dysfunctional.
- Gap widening between USA and China, however, financial ties only allow so much. To totally separate would mean destruction.
Red Horse Rev 6:4
4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword.
- Protests in Hong Kong and USA use same strategies
- Financial inequalities contributing to unrest
talked about in the 32 minute mark.
- Salon owner jailed for working
- Michigan Gov. joins protest and at the same time limits people being able to work.
Clash of light and darkness
Law and order, promotes chaos