Type and Shadow – Tom Donnan pt 2
Biblical types and shadows are symbolic pictures of something that has not yet arrived, although there is more to it than that as we will see. The original item or picture is called the type and what it is picturing is called the antitype.
Taking a look at Rev. 6 and the four horsemen.
What Are the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse?
I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two pounds[a] of wheat for a day’s wages,[b] and six pounds[c] of barley for a day’s wages,[d] and do not damage the oil and the wine!”
- Famine due to locust now cross into India
- Coronavirus and food shortages
- No work, food out of reach.
- Food prices inflate
- Hyper inflation would bring about a purchasing famine
(the subject begins at the 22 min mark.)
Rev 6: 8
Come!” 8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.
- Coronavirus deaths worldwide surpassing 400000 in five months
- Starvation due to famine in 2020 could affect 130 million people